Why IH Budapest?
Whether you’re coming to Budapest in person or doing one of our courses online, IH Budapest is a great place to do a teacher training course. Here are seven reasons why this is the place to do a TEFL course:
- Value for money: the relatively low cost of living in Hungary means we can keep course fees low- we offer one of the best CELTA fees in the world.
- Quality assured: we have been delivering initial teacher training courses since 1988 and have a long tradition of quality teacher training (check any forum). Many of the biggest names among ELT trainers/writers “did their time” here in Hungary and played an important part in shaping our teacher training programme and philosophy.
- Consistency: our training team is not only highly experienced, but also works together throughout the year (we don’t use freelancers). This means that you can be sure that our trainers, despite their differing teaching styles and personalities, will be clear and consistent in their message to you.
- Employment: helped by our reputation as a quality teacher training institute, our knowledge of the local teaching context and contacts with local employers, and being part of a network of 154 schools present in 54 countries, we know what you need to do to get a teaching job and we do our best to help you.
- Service: we pride ourselves in our personal touch, from your first inquiry through to your last day on the course and beyond; we do our best to give you the support you need.
- Context: we are not just a highly active CELTA centre but also run the Cambridge DELTA course as well as a range of specialised post-CELTA courses. That means that you are getting your training within the context of a dynamic training and language learning centre.
- Lifelong support: We take pleasure and pride in helping out our former course candidates. For as long as you’re in the profession, you can turn to us for advice regarding employment or any aspect of your career.